It is sometimes overwhelming to think about a complex job so once I received the advice to break it into small tasks and ask for help. Each image is related to one or more tasks that are in need at the Master Unit.
1. Gym and obstacle course for kids and adults
2. Ananda Cafe’ where bikers and visitors can find rest and refreshment
3. Music time with connection to cell for having our best selection of soothing music
4. Yoga classes with good relaxing music in background
5. Meditation time for the best inspiration and spiritual realm experience
6. Computer area for those who wish to remain connected to the rest of the world
7. Library and musical instruments with a good selection of spiritual and agriculture books
8. Cooking for higher consciousness with good peaceful vibration. A blender is missing
9. Seeding area where we make seedlings for planting
10. Mazda car available for drivers. Need insurance and smog test.
11. Rototiller waiting for use
12. Gardening tools waiting for use
13. Tractor in working condition
14. Front of the house waiting for facelift
15. Garden waiting for shade cover and plants
16. A whole field of imagination
17. One of the two greenhouse ready for best use
18. Cistern waiting for concrete spread and lining
19. Pots for decorative plants or flowers
20. Utility car has a tyre ripped. Fell on duty after removing the burned peach trees. More work waiting ahead
21. Bench waiting for paint and visitors
22. Detail of the boundary for the cactus garden which need to be completed and made child safe.
23. Sign at the public school nearest to Ananda Dham. Three miles distance passed papa’s country store. Papa’s has a kind of bulletin board where it is possible to advertise
24. Windmill. Wind and sun are abundant and free here. This is another open field for development
25. Sign of the project is waiting for a telephone number and any other qualifications
26. There is no other image as we are missing the most qualifying and important element: self-sufficient and service minded volunteers.
Wish you to be part of the team? Consider that here there is no money and whatever we do should be maintained for enough time to make it productive.